Electrostatic & Fogging Disinfecting
Because we can make the difference
APS Cleaning services 24 is providing and taking serious action during these critical times. In the meantime, this current situation due COVID-19 is hard, has become so important to us that we redirect our focus toward the acts of kindness, understanding on difficulty and worried moments. Focusing with following advanced that require more disinfecting techniques clean on all type of surfaces or challenging areas.
Beyond our normal janitorial services that we offer, we can provide electrostatic disinfecting and fogging disinfecting. These two commercial cleaning services utilize special machines to vaporize disinfectants to more thoroughly cover all areas.
Our Disinfecting Services
Electrostatic Disinfecting Technology:
Electrostatic disinfecting (electrostatic cleaning) is an application of chemicals used after janitorial services to efficiently and evenly coat surfaces with a disinfecting solution. The electrostatic applicator applies a negative charge to the disinfecting solution as it leaves the application tool. Since charged molecules repel each other, they create a more evenly distributed disinfectant application, which is attracted to the applied surface, thereby creating 360-degree of coverage. These charged particles create a web of disinfectant over the applied surfaces with a micron. This service is particularly important because germs and bacteria hide in hard-to-reach areas, which are reached during an electrostatic disinfecting service.
Electrostatic Disinfecting Effectiveness:
- Covers 360-degrees of applied surfaces.
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination because of touch application processes.
- Allows for disinfectants to hold their cationic charge, which prevents dripping.
- Evenly distributed application allows for required disinfectant dwell times.
- Reaches hard-to-reach cleaning surfaces and spaces.
This method is similar to the touchless application technique of electrostatic disinfecting but is different in two ways. Fogging disinfecting utilizes nearly the same technology without charging the cleaning molecules when they leave the machine. Additionally, fogging cleaning uses larger particle sizes compared to an electrostatic service. In many instances, a fogging application can be used in the same time and settings as an electrostatic service.
Fogging Disinfecting Effectiveness:
- Covers more surface area with disinfect per square inch, based on larger micron size.
- Our chemical products are pet friendly.
- Reaches hard-to-reach surface areas and spaces.
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination because of touch application processes
- We use professional chemicals products that effectively cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects large service areas compared to other vapor cleaning methods.
- Our chemicals Sanitize and Disinfectant, kill all bacteria, pathogenic fungi and virus (including COVID-19).
- Are Non-Porous Surface Cleaner and are EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) Registered.
Our Disinfecting Products
Frequently Asked Questions
Keep calm and APS Cleaning Service24 will help keep you safe
Please note, disinfecting services do not prevent person-to-person transmission or reintroduction of microorganisms to a facility. We recommend that you and your family or employees remain attentive and follow your precautions carefully.
APS Cleaning Services 24 uses only top-quality disinfecting solutions certified effective against the Covid-19 virus and other viruses.